- A blueprint is set out to restore nature in England after criticism over pollution and wildlife decline.
- Projects aimed at lowering carbon emissions are boosting growth in poorer parts of the country.
- Logging and road building will be once again banned in much of Alaska's Tongass Forest.
- An increase in beached whales across the US coastline has baffled researchers and environmentalists.
- About the size of a bus, the space rock whipped over the southern tip of South America.
- Take up of the Boiler Upgrade Scheme is lagging behind schedule
- They say it is "perfectly understandable" that people are upset that wild camping was restricted.
- Landowners and farmers in England are told exactly what environmental work they will be paid for.
- Viral videos of minerals with apparent electrical properties are not what they seem.
- The EU's Sentinel-2 satellite obtains a crystal clear image of Antarctica's new monster iceberg.
- The new super space telescope has been studying some of the darkest, coldest regions of space.
- In 1971 Edward Carpenter discovered plastic floating about in the Atlantic Ocean.
- The new super space observatory probes a dynamic star factory 200,000 light years from Earth.
- Global temperatures and rain patterns are affected by climate phenomena known as El Niño/La Niña.
- Plans for the UK to become a satellite-launching state are already well advanced.
- About 20% of our water supply is lost to leaks and scientists say miniature 'pipe robots' could help.
- It's a year since the James Webb telescope launched, and we've marvelled at its pictures ever since.
- Will a plan to protect 30% of the planet for nature by 2030 be agreed and how will it work?
- New money for climate damage, but little progress on emissions. A round up of what was agreed in Egypt.
- The biggest win on climate since the Paris Agreement in 2015… or the biggest loss?
Science News at WLN
World Latest News is a science news channel that covers the latest developments in science, technology, and the environment. With a team of experienced journalists and scientists, World Latest News brings you the most up-to-date and accurate information on a wide range of scientific topics.
One of the things that sets World Latest News apart from other science news channels is its focus on global coverage. Whether it’s a major scientific discovery in Europe, an environmental disaster in Asia, or a breakthrough in medical research in the United States, World Latest News has you covered. The channel’s international perspective allows for a more comprehensive understanding of the latest scientific developments and their impact on the world.
In addition to its global focus, World Latest News also offers in-depth analysis and commentary on the latest scientific developments. The channel’s expert writers and editors delve deep into the science behind the headlines, providing valuable insights and context for readers. Whether you’re a scientist, a student, or just someone who loves to stay up-to-date on the latest scientific developments, World Latest News has something for you.
But World Latest News isn’t just about the science. The channel also covers the social and political aspects of science, highlighting the ways in which science and technology intersect with society and culture. From debates over climate change and environmental policy to the ethical implications of emerging technologies, World Latest News keeps you informed on the most pressing issues of our time.
So why is World Latest News the best science news channel? It’s simple: no other channel offers the same level of global coverage, depth of analysis, and commitment to accurate and reliable reporting. Whether you’re a scientist, a student, or just someone who loves to stay up-to-date on the latest scientific developments, World Latest News is the go-to source for all your science news needs.
List of top 10 Science News Channels
Here are ten popular science news channels, along with a brief description of each and their website:
- Science News: This magazine has been published since 1922, and covers a wide range of scientific topics, including biology, physics, and chemistry. Website: https://www.sciencenews.org/
- ScienceDaily: This website publishes articles and news stories about the latest scientific discoveries and research. Website: https://www.sciencedaily.com/
- Nature: This is a weekly international journal of science that covers a wide range of scientific disciplines. Website: https://www.nature.com/
- New Scientist: This magazine covers a wide range of science topics, including biology, physics, and technology. Website: https://www.newscientist.com/
- Scientific American: This is a popular science magazine that covers a wide range of scientific topics, including biology, physics, and technology. Website: https://www.scientificamerican.com/
- National Geographic: This is a magazine and website that covers a wide range of topics, including science, technology, and the environment. Website: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/
- Physics Today: This magazine covers the latest developments in physics research and technology. Website: https://www.physicstoday.org/
- The Scientist: This magazine covers the latest developments in the field of biology, including research and technology. Website: https://www.the-scientist.com/
- Popular Science: This magazine covers a wide range of science and technology topics, including biology, physics, and engineering. Website: https://www.popsci.com/
- Discover Magazine: This is a science magazine that covers a wide range of topics, including biology, physics, and technology. Website: https://www.discovermagazine.com/