- Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) president Dana White said he does not expect punishment after a video emerged of him in a physical altercation with his wife earlier this month. White made the comments Wednesday at a media day for UFC Fight Night 217.
- Tiger Woods could form part of the US Ryder Cup team — or at least, Zach Johnson isn't ruling it out.
- Australia's men's cricket team has withdrawn from a series of upcoming matches against Afghanistan in protest over the ruling Taliban's restrictions on women and girls' education and employment, Cricket Australia (CA) said in a statement Thursday.
- Defending champion Rafael Nadal will face English youngster Jack Draper in the opening round of the Australian Open in a bid to retain his 2022 crown and extend his grand slam tally.
- The Boston Celtics become the first team to hit 30 wins this season with victory over the New Orleans PelicansThe Boston Celtics became the first team in the NBA this season to reach 30 wins after beating the New Orleans Pelicans 125-114 at TD Garden in Boston on Wednesday night, largely behind a combined 72 points from the team's stars, Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown.
- Three years after fleeing Iran, chess referee Shohreh Bayat fears being further ostracized after challenging the game's governing body and its president, Russia's former deputy prime minister, over her choice of clothing at a tournament in October.
- Lionel Messi celebrated his return to Paris Saint-Germain with a goal in his first game back since lifting the World Cup.
- Damar Hamlin has been released after being hospitalized for more than a week due to a cardiac arrest he suffered during a "Monday Night Football" game earlier this month, the Buffalo Bills tweeted Wednesday.
- When Lovie Smith was hired by the Houston Texans in February 2022 as the team's new head coach, he said the NFL had "a problem" with hiring Black coaches and diversity.
- More than three decades since its pioneering, round-the-world voyage, the Maiden racing yacht is again sailing the high seas — and changing the lives of young women in the process.
- Who would you back to sink a putt to save your life? Tiger Woods? Jack Nicklaus? Ben Crenshaw?
- Spanish golfer Jon Rahm won his third PGA Tour title in six starts with a stunning comeback to overturn a seven-shot deficit at the Tournament of Champions in Hawaii.
- Why Cristiano Ronaldo's move to Saudi Arabia means so much for the Gulf monarchy's sporting ambitionsIt's a partnership that's been hailed as "history in the making."
- Scott Stallings arrived at his condo on Georgia's Saint Simons Island to find a package holding the most prestigious letter in golf.
- He'd won three World Cups, scored goals galore and become a global icon, but Pelé wasn't quite done yet, so off he went to the US and helped transform the sport of soccer in North America.
- By Kyle Almond and Will Lanzoni, CNN
- Born into poverty — he used to kick a grapefruit around Brazil's Minas Gerais state — Pelé finished his career as arguably soccer's greatest ever player.
- Rashid said that Pakistan can explore the possibility of recalling experienced players in important tournaments
- England batter has decided to honour his £145,000 contract with Islamabad United
- PCB is looking to hire assistant coaches for all three facets of the game
- Hollywood star and owner of non-league side jets in to watch his team play 3-3 draw in FA Cup
- Super-sub’s decisive goal pushes leaders 13 points clear of chasing pack with 2-1 win over Roma
- Mitoma’s stoppage-time winner seals 2-1 win over troubled Reds in fourth round
- Manager signs four-year contract, says will lead Socceroos’ next World Cup campaign
- Presidential aide unhappy after Olympic body says it’s considering Russian athletes’ return
- Former tennis star congratulates great rival on winning 10th Australian Open, 22nd Grand Slam title
- Serb primed to pull away with most majors after record-equalling 22nd title at Australian Open
- Arthur will fulfill his coaching duties primarily online until the 2023 ICC World Cup in India
- Australian Open champion eyes next month’s Dubai event, but says it will depend on recovery from hamstring injury
- Pakistan players are being paid in dollars at a rate of 225 rupees per dollar on the day of the draft,
- Serb beats Tsitsipas 6-3, 7-6, 7-6 in final to equal Nadal's 22 Grand Slams record
- Former sprinter’s compatriots ask ‘Where’s the money gone’ after Olympian loses millions in fraud
- Golfer fires seven birdies in six-under par 66 to nab his sixth US PGA Tour title
- Country’s sports minister says they will not send athletes if Russians are allowed to participate
- In-form Spanish golfer aiming to join elite club with third straight victory
- Men in Blue crashed out of 2023 World Cup, the latest in a series of humiliations
- Newly-retired footballer turns attention to his second sporting love, starting with February contest
Cricket News Updates
- Arthur will fulfill his coaching duties primarily online until the 2023 ICC World Cup in India
- All-rounder finished with an unbeaten cameo of 18 runs from 13 balls
- Babar took out both the major men’s cricket award in ICC awards
- The Pakistan captain was the only player to breach the 2000-run mark in the calendar year across formats
- The board decided to increase the size of PSL squads to 20 players
- One-day cricketing extravaganza sees Agha Khan school lift silverware
- All eyes on weather as biggest clash of T20 World Cup Super 12 faces climate challenge
- Former pacers Sami and Jaffer, former all-rounder Imam say Men in Blue should play 2023 continental event in Pakistan
- Babar and co will play second warm-up against Nabi-led side in Brisbane
- Babar’s men receive six-wicket thrashing by Three Lions, face Afghanistan next
- Show host, bowling legend won’t be allowed to appear on any TV show till investigation in completed
- Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) organise the event at Asghar Ali Shah Stadium in Karachi, earn praise for promoting sports
- Mohammad Rizwan has attained a career-best 16th place after scores of 26 and 115 in Rawalpindi Test
- CEO Faizan Aslam says Bookme to ensure contactless, secure digital services for cricket fans
- The youngster stated that the players had learned a lot from legends such as Saqlain Mushtaq and Mohammad Yousaf
- There is a plethora of reasons why Pakistan beat South Africa, but the influence of Misbah and Waqar isn’t among them
- The Proteas finished the morning session on 219 for the loss of three wickets in 74 overs
- Pakistan registered a 95-run victory after bowling out South Africa for 274 runs
- Pakistani players who performed during first Test win over South Africa received no help for either Misbah or Waqar
- Since Russia invaded Ukraine in February, the soccer icon has visited four times. He spoke with CNN's Becky Anderson about the work he's been doing there to lift spirits and help his country recover.
- The only openly gay player in men's top flight football Josh Cavallo has told CNN that the World Cup shouldn't be held in a country like Qatar that criminalizes homosexuality. Cavallo speaks exclusively to Amanda Davies.
- Atlético Madrid midfielder Virginia Torrecilla overcame brain cancer and her mother's tragic paralysis in a car accident to step back onto the pitch and now she has a message of positivity for everyone.
- Norwegian freestyle footballer Erlend Fagerli is one of the most established in the sport. Years of work have led him to become a nine-time world champion, but Fagerli says that there's more to the sport than just titles.
- This Ugandan community has come together to enjoy a football match between visually impaired players. Jagwe Muzafaru works to make the sport accessible to them, using balls that make a rattling sound. The disability inclusion advocate is the founder of Blind Football Uganda.
- Nadia Nadim — the soccer player who fled Afghanistan when she was younger — speaks to CNN about the prospects for the women's game in the country under Taliban rule one year on from their takeover of the country.
- Euro 2022 winner Alessia Russo on making history, inspiring a generation and that viral backheel goalAlessia Russo burst onto the scene in her first major tournament capturing the media's attention with her stunning improvised backheel goal against Sweden in the semifinals. Russo has been speaking with CNN about why England's Euro exploit could prove be the springboard for further Lionesses success both on and off the pitch.
- Former French international Patrice Evra says that "big institutions" will only tackle racism and discrimination when their bottom lines are impacted. Speaking to CNN Sport, Evra first opened up about his experiences of abuse on the field when he started off his career as youngster in Italy.
- Former Manchester United and France star Patrice Evra says he wants to use his platform to tackle violence against children after detailing the sexual abuse he says he received as a teenager.
- Aurélien Tchouaméni is already one of the most coveted players in European football. The 22-year-old's meteoric rise up the ranks of French football has been driven by a steely determination to be the best. And he's also quickly establishing himself as one of the preeminent role models in athlete activism.
- 'Maybe we are alone': Jude Bellingham questions whether authorities 'care' about racist abuse directed at Black footballersBorussia Dortmund and England star Jude Bellingham has reached the conclusion that racism in the game will never go away and has questioned if authorities have the desire to tackle the issue. Bellingham spoke exclusively to CNN about his experiences of dealing with racism and why there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
- Playing football for your national team is a dream for many, but in Afghanistan, it could have been a death sentence for the players of the women's side. Reserve goalkeeper Montaha explains her love of the game, why she had to burn her trophies and medals to escape following the Taliban takeover last August and why she loves Australia.
- Shaktar Donetsk and Ukraine goalkeeper Anatoliy Trubin talks to CNN Sport about doing his part to help his nation survive the Russian invasion.
- For Alexis Ohanian last summer, it started with a simple phone call. The entrepreneur and co-founder of Reddit was in London and his friend wanted him to come to Paris, "He's like, you're an idiot if you don't come down to watch the USA play France."
- Brazil's bright yellow jersey is a symbol that unites the country through a love of football and national pride, but over the past two years the shirt's adoption by right wing supporters of Jair Bolsonaro, who wear it at protests and rallies to show their political allegiance to the Brazilian president, is causing controversy.
Golf News Updates
Sports News at WLN
Sports news has always been an integral part of the global news landscape. It is a popular source of entertainment and information for millions of people around the world, and for good reason. Sports have the ability to bring people together, unite communities, and inspire us to strive for greatness.
In today’s world, there are countless sources of sports news available, from traditional print and television media to online platforms and social media. With so many options to choose from, it can be difficult to determine which sources are the best for staying up-to-date on the latest sports news and developments.
One website that consistently stands out as a top source for sports news is World Latest News (www.worldlatestnews). This comprehensive online platform offers a wide range of sports-related content, including news articles, live scores, analysis, and more.
One of the reasons why World Latest News is such a valuable resource for sports news is its wide coverage. The site covers a wide range of sports, including football, basketball, baseball, golf, tennis, and many more. This means that no matter what your favorite sport is, you’ll be able to find relevant and interesting news and information on World Latest News.
In addition to its wide coverage, World Latest News also offers in-depth analysis and commentary on the latest developments in the world of sports. The site’s team of experienced journalists and analysts provide insight and perspective on the most important stories and events in the sports world, helping readers to better understand and appreciate the nuances of their favorite sports.
One of the things that sets World Latest News apart from other sports news sources is its focus on delivering accurate and reliable information. The site is committed to presenting its readers with the most up-to-date and factual news and analysis, ensuring that they have the information they need to stay informed and make informed decisions.
In addition to its comprehensive coverage and reliable reporting, World Latest News also offers a number of other features that make it a top destination for sports news. These include live scores, which allow readers to track the progress of their favorite teams and players in real-time, as well as a range of multimedia content, including videos and photos, which bring the sports world to life in a way that words alone cannot.
Overall, World Latest News is an exceptional source of sports news for anyone looking to stay informed about the latest developments in the world of sports. Whether you’re a die-hard fan of a particular sport or just someone who enjoys staying up-to-date on the latest news and developments, World Latest News is a valuable resource that you’ll want to bookmark and visit regularly.
Top 10 Sports Channels
- Sky Sports – This channel offers a wide range of sports coverage, including live football, cricket, golf, and boxing. It also offers exclusive coverage of the Premier League and other major sporting events. Website: https://www.skysports.com/
- BT Sport – This channel is known for its comprehensive coverage of football, including live coverage of the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, and Premier League. It also offers coverage of rugby, UFC, and other sports. Website: https://www.bt.com/sport/
- Eurosport – This channel is known for its coverage of a wide range of sports, including cycling, tennis, and winter sports. It also offers exclusive coverage of major sporting events such as the Tour de France and the Australian Open. Website: https://www.eurosport.com/
- BBC Sport – This channel offers live coverage of a variety of sports, including football, athletics, and golf. It also offers in-depth analysis and commentary on sporting events. Website: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport
- ESPN – This channel is known for its coverage of American sports, including basketball, football, and baseball. It also offers coverage of other sports such as golf, tennis, and boxing. Website: https://www.espn.com/
- Premier Sports – This channel offers coverage of a wide range of sports, including football, rugby, boxing, and ice hockey. It also offers exclusive coverage of the Scottish Premier League and other major sporting events. Website: https://www.premiersports.com/
- Eleven Sports – This channel offers coverage of a variety of sports, including football, basketball, and tennis. It also offers exclusive coverage of major sporting events such as the NBA and La Liga. Website: https://www.elevensports.com/
- Racing UK – This channel is dedicated to horse racing and offers coverage of races from around the country, as well as analysis and commentary. Website: https://www.racingtv.com/
- Box Nation – This channel is dedicated to boxing and offers live coverage of major fights, as well as analysis and commentary. Website: https://www.boxnation.com/
- FreeSports – This channel offers free coverage of a variety of sports, including football, rugby, and boxing. It also offers coverage of other sports such as ice hockey and motorsports. Website: https://www.freesports.tv/